Turn it on
There’s no downside to good communications, which should be a goal in itself, but there should be more.
While some communications results can be direct and tangible – like coverage and placements – for others, like new client business you'll want to track the origin of leads into your pipeline so you can attribute those activities to the ROI. We know the need for accountability and connecting to measurement, so, our program is aligned with your marketing and business goals to deliver what's important. Rest assured, we’ll always provide the transparency and the reporting you need, along with the ideas to integrate and leverage the PR to amplify the value to your company. Why? Because ultimately, we want to win at telling your story. And if we don’t, who will?
Results from communications and PR include:
- Increased media briefings, placements and positive references
- Penetration into top tier, influential publications
- Interaction and comments with online communities & amongst bloggers
- Increased web traffic, prospect and partner inquiries
- Market recognition & street credibility
Validation that helps support sales and marketing activities
Improved company morale and culture by being better regarded
Attraction of executive and employee talent